Tags:

PEOPLE Readers Have Strong Reactions to Renée Zellweger's Defense of Her New Look

By Unknown → Friday 24 October 2014

Renée Zellweger
Steve Granitz/WireImage
Brand Info - Renée Zellweger's response to PEOPLE about her new look has sparked a deeper conversation about celebrity appearance, personal choices and honesty.

"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," Zellweger, 45, told PEOPLE exclusively Tuesday after social media lit up over her appearance at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills the previous night.

 The Oscar winner also noted that she viewed public interest in her look as "silly," adding that any changes folks see in her are a result of a "growing period" as she slows down and recalibrates to enjoy life in her 40s.

"People don't know me [as] healthy for a while," says Zellweger, who also stepped out on Sunday to support her good friend and publicist, Nanci Ryder, in her battle against ALS. "Perhaps I look different. Who doesn't as they get older?! Ha. But I am different. I'm happy."

Credit Article Source

Post Tags:

I'm Sigit Hermawan

My name is Sigit Hermawan, I'm just a regular blogger, and I was an entrepreneur who likes to read, write, share things that are beneficial to others.

No Comment to " PEOPLE Readers Have Strong Reactions to Renée Zellweger's Defense of Her New Look "